The preschool storytime at the library goes through a letter of the alphabet each week starting in September. The storytime always begins with a welcome song and singing the ABCs (signing the letters too). All the books go with the theme for the week. There are random songs in between the books (occasionally there will be a related song), and it ends with a craft.
Books for this storytime:
- Alistar’s Elephant
- My Heart is Like a Zoo
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
- If You’re Happy and You Know It
- Zoo looking
- Lion mask (or any other zoo animal)
- Curling ribbon
- Large popsicle stick
- Color the mask.
- Cut the mask out.
- Glue or tape the ribbons onto the edge of the mask.
- Take popsicle stick on the back.