The preschool storytime at the library goes through a letter of the alphabet each week starting in September. The storytime always begins with a welcome song and singing the ABCs (signing the letters too). All the books go with the theme for the week. There are random songs in between the books (occasionally there will be a related song), and it ends with a craft.
I think I saw on the printable page that this is from DLTK’s Printable Crafts for Kids, but I can’t find it on the site now.
- Red paper
- White paper with big circle for head, 2 little triangles for beak, and a small circle for an eyeball.
- Large popsicle stick
- Color the parts on the white paper.
- Trace hands on red paper.
- Cut out parts and handprints.
- Glue parts onto large circle head.
- Tape large popsicle stick to the back side of the head.
- Put on a puppet show.