The girls made these Chinese drums at Lakeshore on Saturday during their free crafts time. If you have a Lakeshore Learning Store near you, you should really take advantage of this service. The worker prepares everything, your kids do crafts, and you don’t have to clean up the mess.
- 2 Small Plates
- Pony beads
- Small craft shells to make shaker noise
- Other decorating materials
Already prepared for us: yarn glue in the middle of the two plates with small shells inside to make noises.
- Lace pony beads onto yarn that is coming out both sides of the drum. Knot to stop beads from falling out.
- Decorate each side of the drum. Everyone enjoyed putting the glitter glue on.
- Make some music to celebrate Chinese New Year as you watch the parade on Saturday at 6pm PST.