The preschool storytime at the library goes through a letter of the alphabet each week starting in September. The storytime always begins with a welcome song and singing the ABCs (signing the letters too). All the books go with the theme for the week. There are random songs in between the books (occasionally there will be a related song), and it ends with a craft.
- Paper plate
- Construction Paper
- Glue or gluestick
- Old food magazines
- Photocopy of utensils (or even real plastic utensils!)
Already prepared for us were the paper plates glued onto the construction paper.
- Cut out the utensils.
- Glue them onto the construction paper.
- Cut out food pictures from the old magazines.
- Glue them onto the plate.
- We saw one girl who glued some flowers onto the construction paper as a centerpiece too. =) Very creative!